- Keeping in touch with fellow professionals on the island.
- Take advantage of discounted JSCCA CPD Courses.
- Have your ideas and opinions heard within consultatons.
- Receive updates on JSCCA events and training.
- Get timely updates on how current industry issues and events affect you.
Who can join?
Members of the following organisations may apply to become FULL members of the JSCCA.
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
Members of the following organisations may apply to become ASSOCIATE members of the JSCCA.
- Certified Accounting Technicians
- Association of Accounting Technicians
- Chartered Institute of Taxation
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators
- A person who is not a Chartered Accountant but is a Partner in a Chartered Accountancy Practice and complies with the regulations made by the council of the ICAEW
- A person who is a member of a body which is a member of the UK Consultative Committee of Accountancy Bodies (CCAB)
- A person who is a member of a body which has a reciprocal membership agreement which is recognised by ICAEW, ACCA, ICAS or ICAI
A student currently studying to become a member of the professional bodies noted above shall be eligible for student membership of the Society.
How much are Membership Fees?
Our new membership system will be live soon. In the meantime you can still register for an account using the links below.
£45 Full and Associate Membership
£20 Student Membership
Become a new member
Complete the online application form and pay on line at any time during the year. The first time you access the secure site you will be asked to create your own login and password, which you can then use to book future events.
Renew your membership
All memberships should be renewed on our online system.
Should you have any problems please contact our Secretary Caroline Harrington on [email protected].